It’s spring break for me, but it doesn’t really feel like it. I’m in the process of finishing a manuscript for a book. So in honor of this task, I’d like to give you my five top reasons for not writing a book. Here they are in order of frustration:
5. It’s not a very social activity. Hours are spent in front of a computer screen. Conversations with family starts to feel like distraction. (Heidi says I’m not very friendly.)
4. Other stuff that needs to be done starts to pile up: yard work, house work, school work. (But isn’t this supposed to be spring break?)
3. Moving my fingers for hours does not count as physical activity. I miss my biking or walking or anything.
2. Writer’s block. Brain strain. Aargh! Need I say more.
1. And here is the number one reason. I forgot to write this blog last night. So you are not getting this until now.
I’ll update you in the next blog. Stay tuned!